06 July 2010

Sesto Calende - Part 3

13 June - 19 June 2010

Its week 2 for us here - I already miss my children like hell! But, as promised, I will tell more about my first Milan trip...

12 June 2010, after we came down from the mountains, it was still early, about 11am. We decided to go straight to Milan. Luckily our GPS help us a lot. I set to Milan Centro, and asked Zaiful to follow the directions given. Its about 45 minutes drive. And finally, I saw the board "Milano" ... yes... we arrived in Milan - but not yet the center. At this moment, we didnt know what is the main attraction for tourists in Milan. As far as I am concern, Milan is a City of Fashion! and that is all! Well, with that, we continue to drive until the GPS said "you have arrived at your destination"...
I would like to go in details but - just to make it short... let the pictures says it all ...









1 comment:

  1. Sorry guys - only one picture available - others have been eaten by viruses... sorry again

    ReplyDelete